- Country: Qatar
- Listed: June 28, 2018 9:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
• Product Name: 316 stainless steel metric lifting decorative long eye bolts with ring
• MOQ: 100pcs !
• Service: OEM ODM, Private label is available
• Delivery time: Samples will take 5-7 days to finished ! Large orders will take 15-20 days !
• Hot products:long eye bolts/stainless steel bolt/eye bolt with ring/decorative eye bolts/metric lifting eye bolts
1. Please select the appropriate rotating rings according to your needs. Do not exceed the rated load and rotate the rings
Engraved with rated load;
2. In the workpiece upside down tapping holes so that the ring bolts installed vertically on the workpiece surface. Threaded hole should be drilled, so as to avoid the ring when the flip is inflated;
3. The workpiece surface must be flat, so that the ring gasket and the workpiece surface contact, the middle shall not have gaps;
4. Do not install mats between the ring washer and the workpiece surface;
5. After installation, the side of the ring U-shaped bolt can not touch the hanging objects or other objects;
6. When lifting, please apply the load evenly, gradually afterburner, do not impose the impact load and vibration load;
7.Machinery eye bolts are fully threaded and may have a collar, making them suitable for use with angular loads up to 45°.
At present, only a small number of foreign brands can provide two kinds of British and British thread, mostly dominated by the domestic system. British thread as a result of machining equipment on the request, only a very small number of domestic manufacturers can produce fully in line with the British / US standard thread. The rings are basically metric threads, and the rings are also in English. We often say that the British thread is the American standard British thread, so the British and American system have said that the real American standard thread tooth angle is 60 degrees, the British standard thread tooth angle is 55 degrees, we generally use UNC to represent, UNC is actually refers to the United States thick thread, there is a UNF, refers to the United States fine thread, we are commonly used are UNC coarse thread.nut and bolt suppliers